Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lost Cat

So my cat, Aslan is missing. My brother got Aslan and her sister Toby(I know that's a boy name but my brother named her) from Oregon 7 years ago. We have had then all their life. They came home to live with us as soon as they could leave their mother.
Aslan has been missing for a little over a week now. This is not a normal thing for her to do. She is an indoor outdoor cat and so she comes inside to eat and sleep. And she never leaves our property. She will not go in the road because when my dog Otis was hit by a car a couple years ago she saw the whole thing happen. From that day on she would never leave the property or even come close to the road.
Aslan is a watch cat. She keeps all wild animals and even dogs and other cats away from our house. Many times she has fought raccoons 3 times her size because they had moved in under our porch. She always won the fights. We named her Aslan because Aslan is the lion from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, she reminds us off a lion protecting its family. She is the strongest and toughest cat I know.
She is also they most beautiful cat I have ever seen. Her fur is all white and she has one blue eye and one yellow eye. I like her blue eye the best. She keeps herself very clean in the winter and in the summer she likes to role in the sun on the grass so sometimes she gets a little dirty. But she does not like to be so she cleans her fur a lot. So many of my friends have said she is very beautiful.
So because she is such a strong and tough cat I do not think that any other animal got her because she can hold her own in any fight.
There has been a couple nights when I could not sleep because horrible thoughts would play in my mind of what could have happened to her. So it hurts me to think of her in any pain.
I have gone to the animal shelter and filled out a lost cat form and I have made posters and put them up all around my neighborhood. No calls yet. I really want someone to call even if they know that something bad has happened to her. I cannot get enough sleep at night so I just want to know what happened to her, no matter what they tell me.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear this. I imagine I would be a basket case if I couldn't find my dog or my cat. I will think happy thoughts for you and when you get her back, please write about it in your blog.

    ReplyDelete