Friday, May 15, 2009

Tahoe for the day

My mom and I decided to go to Tahoe for the day.
We were the only ones that worked on the house and we worked really head the past two weeks. We have not had a day off. So because the house is now done we decided to go to reward our selves by spending a day in Tahoe shopping.
When we got there we stopped at a couple stores then went to our favorite place to eat, Applebees. After eating we stopped at a place were they were selling some really beautiful nature pictures. I bought 3 pictures for $20. They are of Tahoe as the sun is setting. They all have a really pretty purple color in all of them. I love them and in the future I want to buy one of them again but bigger, because it is so beautiful.
After that we went to a movie. We saw Ghost of Girl Friends Past. I loved it, it was really cute and funny. Then we walked around a couple more shops.
This summer my family and I are spending 4 days in Tahoe during the 4th of July. We are really looking forward to it because we have not gone on vacation in over 3 years. It should be fun because we will get to see some amazing fireworks and get to hangout as a family which we never get to do. The only thing I am worried about is that I am taking a class this summer and I hope I can skip one or two days so that I can be with my family.
My mom and I had a great time and I cannot wait tell this summer for our family vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment